Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hello, Summer.




Over the last four months, I have:

-fallen entirely out of touch with four dozen people
-written a handful of songs, a single blog and… not much else
-gained unwanted weight
-made a movie
-lost every ounce of momentum I spent 2011 building up
-things I am less ready to admit to.

So, I can’t exactly say that I haven’t accomplished anything inconsequential; as anyone with philosophical tendencies would quickly point out, all things have consequences. 

Nor can I say that the things I have managed have been entirely unnecessary or superfluous- on the contrary, some of the less enjoyable moments have probably been the most necessary accomplishments of my recent life.

What I can say is this:

Some massive changes are on the horizon, and I’m finally digging up the wherewithal to chase them down.

I’ve learned a few things through my hibernation/despondency. The most important: fair few people will play fireman when you set their bridge aflame; those people are the ones worth fighting to keep.


Viens?

Adonais

No comments:

Post a Comment