Monday, May 9, 2011

[wind/win(e)d]


Stand firm against the wind and you or it
will break.
Bend with it and you can stay
rooted in place;
but throw yourself into it
and nothing will ever be the same.


(day one hundred and six)

An entire month is gone, and I’m not sure where it went.

Here’s the scoop:

Sundown at Crimson wraps this weekend.
i48 is June 3rd, and Red Kettle is getting involved.
The production dates for flowers have been pushed back- we are currently working out a fundraiser on Kickstarter, as well as the fine details of pre-production. We want it to be perfect. With any luck, auditions will be very soon.
I auditioned for a web-series; didn’t hear back, but I can cross that first audition off of my list.

And I’m having one hell of a time staying on task.
Nothing new, right? Write.

 Viens avec moi?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment