Monday, June 20, 2011

|la vérité|


De dire que
je vous aime
serait un mensonge
parce qu'aucun
mot n'est assez
pour la vérité
de ce qui est
au dedans de moi.




(day one hundred and fifty)


I never could have guessed that I would be right here.

I have a full-time [if non-paying] job, the beginnings of a career that I love, and enough people that I sincerely care about that I daren’t count.
I weigh in at less than I have weighed since my pre-adolescence [206 lbs. this morning, if that will tell you something] and I tanned for the first time in my life today.
I spent the day [my first ‘day-off’ in three weeks] trying to convince myself that I needn’t worry about making something happen today.
I’m an auditioning actor [when/how did that happen?].
I ride my bike lazily to the Silversun Pickups, She & Him and Devotchka and pedal furiously just to feel the wind in my hair and an unbuttoned plaid.
I’ve been denied a role because I “look too much like Robert Pattinson.”
I found Bella- she’s dating one of my many amasing friends, who also happens to be a wonderful actress.
And there are rumours of a half-hatched plan to sneak into VIP Access clubs in Vegas as a celebrity couple.

I’m still broke. Still single. Still stranded.

But I love life, and there are grand things on the approaching horizon.

Bien faire et laisser dire.

Viens avec moi?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment