Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Two


The drip/drop pitter/patter rain/drops,
Like a three ring circus in my head,
Keep chit/chat chirruping their beaks off
When all I want to do is go to bed.
Please stop dripping, Mr. Raindrop;
This chit/chat chirruping must end.
I didn’t mean to bite your head off-
Please… shhh. Let’s be friends.
 
Today was the kind of day that might have never happened. I'm not entirely sure I was ever fully conscious, but I guess such days were inevitable. After leaving wonderful Walmart last week, I've had a slew of them. I'm still recovering from "cog-in-the-machine syndrome" I think. With any amount of luck, I'll be over it by this weekend. 

As far as the list goes, I'm not doing horrendous- which is to say that I've not fallen irreparably behind. Two days have brought two new Examiner articles, two poems and two blog entries, not to mention that I am slowly filling up the empty half of my list.

I'm somewhat concerned about the state of my blogging- but let us be honest for a moment: there isn't a soul reading these.

That being said, goodnight world.

Toran

No comments:

Post a Comment