Saturday, February 12, 2011

i'mperfect


Yes, it’s foolish and
No more than the fruit
Of an overactive imagination;
And while
We can all agree that
It’s less than likely,
The wiser fool tries
Nevertheless.


It's all about perfection, isn't it?
Keira Knightley


(day twenty)

So last night, over chai tea latte, sitting on a church pew at the Flying M Coffegarage, a great undertaking was born. Co-schemer Daniel Stiefel and I are producing a short film. Moreover, we are founding a production company.

Here’s the part where I admit that I have no bloody clue what I’m doing.

But great things don’t happen when you know what you are doing. They happen when you are forced to stretch yourself.

So.

I guess I’ll keep you posted, whoever you are that reads this pitiful thing.

I’m in a quote-y mood, so I’ll leave you with another:


All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
T. E. Lawrence

-Viens avec moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment