Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Morning Passing


You pass me, lightly,
and I must be content to only see-
I dare not attempt to speak,
for at this moment I cannot breathe.
I watch you walk away,
knowing that we never knew,
and yet I find myself content
because I knew you for a breathe upon a single day.


(day one hundred and ninety-eight)

Word of the Day: wistful
-full of yearning or desire tinged with melancholy.
Also: inspiring such yearning.

Today we venture into a softer side of my favourite electronic genre. Extra points for those of you who can place the original song just by listening to it. Slower, softer: better for maintaining focus during a project, I think.

I got a pamphlet advertisement from Express last week, and it’s been sitting on my table for its entire stay. Every time I glance at it, I admire a particular item of clothing featured on the front. Well, I guess it wasn’t the original front. I put it on the front. I can describe it in three words: James Dean fantastic. Check out the wish-list if you care to see it. I think we may be in love with each other; we keep staring at each other from across the table.

My thoughts on the day? I need running shoes. Also hair product. Also some more wine. No, that was not the sound of me pouring a second glass this early in the morning. It’s my first, damn it. I’m listening to some indie folk, mostly acoustic stuff- perfect August music. I started a new script last night, for no reason. I just ‘felt like writing,’ sat down and thirty minutes later: the beginnings of a currently directionless script. That’s a nice change of pace. I also learned this morning that eating shitty food has a definite result- every part of me hurt in horrendous ways this morning. New rule: quality fuel is necessity. No more of this ‘economy’ crap.


My minor list is becoming rather large, and I feel as though I’m mismanaging my time. That might be because I have been, over the last few days. I’m back on track today though. I’m skipping all of my little assignments this morning because I’m on set as an extra today. And I’m leaving in less than ten minutes. Soooo…..

Ciao!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment