Sunday, July 10, 2011

|and upon that passing day...|


Back again, and forth again
with the underlying beat
we are waxing energetic
and jumping to our feet…



(day one hundred and seventy)

Over the course of the last week, I have come to a pair of conclusions: one, that I know some seriously fantastic people, and I am overwhelmed by the sheer quantity and quality of them; two, that my progress has been stunted mainly by the methods in which I was attempting to progress.

That being said, I wish I had more time than I do. So much to be done, so many people that I fell that I’ve been neglecting, so many places that need going to…. And the future is only looking busier. By a lot. There are some really cool things in the works, and I’ll say more as they come together.

Now, for five more things that make me happy:
1.      Ridiculous drops. (Dubstep, especially)
2.      Long, aimless drives. Extra points for night-time excursions.
3.      The wind in my hair. I may require a convertible.
4.      Watching the sunrise.
5.      Favourite pens and fibrous paper.

It’s absurd to think that anyone really reads this- my online journal of sorts. I’m half tempted to start my posts, “Dear Diary…” but I know that, if I did, I’d be more than likely to spill the contents of my innards all over the place; and nobody wants that.
Until we meet again,
Viens avec moi?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment