Wednesday, July 13, 2011

|the road and the cutlery|


We must jump from the precipice,
not because we are being chased
and not to face a fear
but because it is in the jump,
and in fact,
in the moments directly after
that we know ourselves.



(day one hundred and seventy-three)

So, I’m supposed to be dropping ten pounds in the next two weeks, and I’m drinking beer. Moron much? Maybe.

Oh. Yeah. About that. I may have found management. Well, I did. Thanks to my ever amazing people, yet again. And I’ve given myself two weeks to drop the next ten pounds (because I may have work). Progress.

Also, a resounding HAPPY BIRTHDAY to bestie Bre Warren. 21. You’re getting old. So let’s go party like you’ve got undiagnosed liver problems. Cuz you will by this time next week.

And somehow, I’ve continued to manage no writing. Like, not a single bloody word. A five minute script, and not a word has been laid down. I’m unsure how I manage to keep busy enough to not ‘get to it,’ but I’m doing a grand job of it. Go me.

Focus. That’s what I need more of. The more things come together, the better I feel about it all, but still- I’ve got some things to accomplish.


-Viens avec moi?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment