Saturday, July 23, 2011

| ...you're inhaling! |


Really, it’s a matter of timing. Life is, I mean.
Evolution, the survival of a species,
the outcome of wars,
the defining moments of a generation,
the day that you are born-
and not in the
“what’s my horoscope”
kind of way, but think about this:
if faces are so marvelously important to human development,
what kind of weight belongs to the first face we see?
What if that OBGYN and his nurses
are somehow pivotal to the direction
our lives take?


(day one hundred and eighty-three)

-Everyone is wonderful in some small way or another; some people just have enough small wonders to build themselves a palace.

“Every time you take breath, you’re inhaling!”   - of my smoking pattern.

It’s been an interesting handful of days.
And I’ve not the time to write about it now, but I promise- soon. Very soon.
As for now:
Three words. Boise. Music. Festival.
Two words. Hell. Yes.
One word. Ciao.


Viens avec moi?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment