Wednesday, July 27, 2011

|fret not|


There is very little left
Of what we once were,
But fret not,
For we are busy building
Who we have yet to become.


(day one hundred and eight-seven)

Word of the Day: wale
To choose; the act of choosing.

More dubstep today- I heard this one on the return journey this morning, and it reminded me quite a bit of the Symphony of Science tracks. Never a bad thing. It especially hit home, because I’ve been reading a lot of scientific things lately. I was always more of a philosopher, but I think science has become my philosophy. Check it out.

Have you ever wondered what grass tastes like? I know I have. I’ve also eaten some, just to see what it might taste like, but it was an elusive flavour. Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be livestock, eating grass all day with your seven stomachs? I haven’t either. I’ve just found out what it would be like to be the seventh stomach, with a tongue, though. It’s not as bad as one would think, surprisingly. It’s not exactly appetizing, but it may grow on me as well. It does mean one thing for sure, and that is this: water is my new best friend.

(mix for thinking, paired well with summer afternoons and lazy, creative thoughts)
[thanks, Brigand]

It’s been a long time since I’ve been truly active- today that changed. And it feels fantastic. While it’s a little hypocritical to say, for a while now I’ve been of the opinion that the cure for nearly anything lies in activity.  Speaking of activity, I’ve an absurdly busy afternoon, and I’m running late this morning. That is all for this installment of: And the Raucous!


Viens avec moi?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment